Viewing Ads For SAN FRANCISCO, CA + Entire Country (Change Location)
Thursday, 14 November 2019
Login |  Register 
Seller Info
Opened / Closing
Opened 6 days ago
Closes in 23 days
Asking Price
$249.00
Condition
New
Item Location
Watch List
Sprint Car / Tools & Equipment
NEW PRO TIRE BEAD BREAKER
Asking Price $249.00
Description:

NEW PRO TIRE BEAD BREAKER

This bead breaker is modeled after our very popular original bead breaker, but is for teams that mount a lot of tires. This one is a major upgrade from the original. Every part of this unit is bigger and stronger. It will even work on big truck tires.   While the original style will work for 90% of the teams, this one is for the other 10% that mount a lot of tires or just want a stronger unit.

Pro Bead Breaker   $249

 



© Copyright by Hoseheads Classifieds 2019.
Privacy Policy